feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Goodbye Sample Letter

Labels:

Dear John,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at ABC Corporation. I will be starting a new position at XYZ Company next month.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at ABC. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address (john13@gmail2.com) or at home, 555-121-2222.

Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,

Samantha





0 comments:

Post a Comment